World Cup Final Match Prediction-Who will win India OR Australia

On Sunday, November 19, 2023, the India vs. Australia ICC World Cup final will take place in Ahmedabad. One of the two teams will be named the World Champions after the match, which concludes the tournament.

Important for You: How you can live a long life.

World Cup Final Match Prediction

India hopes to win its third World Cup, while Australia hopes to win its sixth. The Australians have won their last eight games without a loss, while the Men in Blue are riding a 10-game winning streak.

Throughout the tournament, both teams have produced some incredible cricket performances. While India’s approach has been nearly faultless thus far

Final Match Playing XI


Shubman Gill, Rohit Sharma (c), Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Siraj, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav.


David Warner, Travis Head, Mitchell Marsh, Steven Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Josh Inglis (wk), Marcus Stoinis, Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins (c), Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood

Match Prediction

India will win 60% if it wins the toss. If Australia wins the toss then there will be a 51.5%  chance of India’s victory and Australia will be 48.5%.In other words, it would not be wrong to say that India is in a strong position to win the World Cup 2023.
Categories: Sport